All online reservations less than 30 days in advance require full prepayment. Reservations starting more than a month after the booking date will require a 30% deposit. Your remaining balance will be charged at the time of your arrival.
All phone reservations will be sent an invoice for review along with a link for payment. We require phone reservations to to follow the same deposit/payment structure as online reservations.
Our prices for King Rooms are based on double occupancy (traveling with additional children is fine). If available, you can rent one roll-away bed for $15/night to allow for one more adult in the King Room, but we ask that you contact us to confirm availability. Double Queen rooms can sleep 4 adults, with the option to add a roll-away bed for $15/night. Please understand though, that our rooms are not massive, and a fold-out bed is going to make the room cramped - especially in a King room.
No one likes to cancel plans, but it does happen. We try to have a system policy that is fairly flexible for the customer, but also is understanding that last-minute cancellations really effect other customers from booking rooms.
- Rooms cancelled more than 3 days before your arrival will be given a full refund. Example: if you are meant to check in on Friday, contact us by Tuesday for a full refund.
- Rooms canceled less than 3 days before a reservation are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the first nights stay. During peak weekends and seasons, by booking a room you are necessarily preventing someone else from booking that room as we don't overbook our property. If we are able to rebook your room, no fee will be applied, and we will refund your stay. If we are not very full (ie, an off-season week-day) and you have extenuating circumstances, then we will either refund your room entirely or give you a credit (full or partial) to be applied towards a future stay.
- If you fail to cancel or alter your reservation and do not show up, you will be charged for the first night of your booking, and the remainder of your stay will be cancelled.
- If you must leave before your scheduled departure date, please understand that your unused room nights will be subject to the cancelation policy above.
Our normal check in time is 3-10pm. While this accommodates most of our guests, if you need to arrive before of after that time, please be aware of the following:
- Our lobby is closed 12-3pm most days to allow for cleaning, errands, etc. We have a very small staff and can't man the lobby 24/7.
- If you want to check in early, we will try to accommodate you, but it depends on when other guests check out and the order determined by the cleaning staff. We suggest making a note of this on your reservation and calling the morning of your arrival to check the status. If you need to check-in before 3pm and the room is ready, the reservation must be fully paid for and we will arrange to leave your room open with the key inside. Please note that Saturdays and Sundays are generally our hardest days for early check-ins as they are the busiest for cleaning.
- If you plan to arrive after 10pm, please let us know and we will have your room open with the lights on. Your room must be fully pre-paid in this instance as there will be no-one to process payments after the lobby closes at 10pm.
For guests staying 2 nights or less there is no daily cleaning service, but we are happy to refresh towels and take out your trash. For guests staying 3 or more nights, please speak with staff when you arrive to organize your room cleanings.
ROOM CHARGES AND DAMAGE
When you book online with us, our system keeps your card on file to cover any room charges and damage. A menu with prices is included in all rooms and you will be charged at checkout for whatever you consume. Damage to furniture, linens and other property will be assessed and then billed to the customer at our replacement cost, which may include labor costs. We will always try to be transparent in our communication about damage to the rooms. Keep in mind that excessively soiled linens, carpets and furniture will be included as damages.
As pet owners, we totally understand the desire to travel with your furry friends. We just ask that you be responsible for your pet and respectful of our property and other guests. In order to do that, here are a few rules:
- Due to allergy concerns, we do not allow cats to stay in our rooms
- Dogs are always welcome (subject to room availability) and a fee of $25/NIGHT is associated with their stay. If you are traveling with a pet, please let us know ahead of time so that arrangements can be made.
- A maximum of TWO dogs are allowed per room.
- Dogs must be leashed or under control at all times. Any unruly pets that cannot be controlled will be asked to leave. This includes incessant barking, damaging property and aggressive behavior.
- Like any good owner, we expect guests to clean up after their pet and properly dispose of any waste.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the rooms. If you must leave your pets for an extended period of time, we recommend dropping them off down the street at Alpha Dog Care (719-539-5481).
No smoking of any kind inside any of the rooms. If you would like to smoke, you may do so inside the teepee or outside, provided it's not disturbing other guests.
Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. During this time, we ask that you respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. If we have to repeatedly ask you to quiet down, we will then ask you to leave the property and no refund will be given.
The hot tub closes at 11pm, but after 10pm we ask that you observe quiet hours. Please leave the tub covered when not in use.