It's been a while since we've updated our blog (renovations will wear you out!), but just thought we'd post a quick note to let everyone know we have our first 8 rooms and the lobby/sunroom open. We had a soft launch on July 1st with 5 rooms booked and have since opened all 8 king rooms. It's been great to meet all our new customers and show them what we've been working so hard on for the past 7 months. We are now moving on to the remaining 9 rooms and should have them finished sometime in September (then we might take a short break...)
So, if you have been following us on social media then you've seen pictures of the rooms, but we thought we would post some here too.
Some features in each room:
- Tuft and Needle King size mattresses (we've actually had three different people order their own after spending the night!)
- Malin and Goetz shower products to get you back to smelling great after your day's adventure
- Low water use shower heads and toilets, because we live in a desert
- LED lighting throughout for energy efficiency
- 32" LED TVs with DVD players (we are working on building a DVD collection for guests to 'rent' during those cold winter nights or bad weather spells)
- Window A/C units
- Drinks and good snacks for purchase (and we don't charge $10 for a bottle of water like most hotels seem to)
- Plant friends to green up the space!
- Conway Electric outlets next to each side of the bed
- Oscillating floor fans to keep things cool